Avail various benefits under the scheme ? Apply for Trade License Registration with TAXAJ
It usually takes 3 to 5 working days.
- Drafting documents
- Filing of forms with Authorities
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours - CA support
- Any business entity or Individual
- Purchase of plan
- Upload documents on Vault
- Drafting of documents
- Submission of documents and application with Department
- Receipt of Registration letter
Name, Contact Number and Email Id of Stakeholder.
Self Attested PAN, Aadhar & Passport size photo of Stakeholder.
Specimen Signatures of Stakeholder.
Latest Electricity Bill/Landline Bill of Registered Office.
NOC from owner of registered office. (If Owned)
Rent Agreement from Landlord. (If Rented/Leased)
PAN, TAN, COI of the Business Entity
Cancelled Cheque in business name
a. Industries license: small, medium and large scale manufacturing factories
b. Shop license: Dangerous and Offensive trades like a sale of firewood, cracker manufacturer, candle manufacturer, barber shop, dhobi shop etc.
c. Food establishment license: Restaurants, hotels, food stall, canteen, the sale of meat & vegetables, bakeries etc.
The applicant must have crossed the age of 18 years
The applicant must not have any criminal records
Business must be legally permissible.
Why Trade License?
In the last forty years, trade license has been introduced in the country and is being regulated through municipal corporation acts by the state governments. This helps in ensuring that no one is severally affected by nuisance and health hazard of any trade or business.
It has been made necessary by the government to carry out any particular business or trade in a particular area and to ensure that no one is carrying out any unethical business practices. This license creates a harmony in the society that every business is following relevant rules, guidelines and obeying the safety measures. This license was made obligatory to make sure that the government can regulate various trade activities in the country. The core objective of issuing a this is to control the locations by restricting the people from executing certain types of businesses from their home location to maintain the business environment and locality environment.
Delhi Shops & Establishment Act, 1954
Regulations under the Shop and Establishment Act lays down the following rules based on which the Delhi trade license is issued. Every establishment/shop must compulsorily be registered under this Act within 30 days of commencement of work. Shops and Establishments Act regulates the following aspects of doing business in India:
- The working hours on a daily and weekly basis.
- Provisions for spread-over, rest interval, opening, and closing hours closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work.
- Regulation of employment norms for children, young persons, and women.
- Rules and regulations concerning paid leaves.
- Rules and conditions for employment and termination of service.
- Regulations concerning the maintenance of records and registers.
- Obligations of employers as well as employees.
- Precautions against fire, accidents, etc.
- Regulations concerning the display of notices.
- The responsibility of the employer and employee towards each other, the firm and the society.