Certificate Course on Direct Taxation
Learn Important provision of Indian Income Tax including latest updates By Chartered Accountant (CA)
What You'll Learn:
This course will include important provision of the Indian Income Tax which is more useful in the practical working of Accountant and audit of entity. Our purpose of course creation is every learner understands the business income provision under Indian Income tax in very quick time. We update our course on regularly basis.
This course includes brief of the following topics of Income Tax:
· Introduction of Indian Income Tax
· Introduction of various Income Tax Returns forms(ITR)
· Important Tax Saving Investment/Deductions or Tips
· Calculation of Business Income under the Income Tax
· Allowed & Disallowed business deduction
· Depreciation under Income Tax
· Books of Account & Document under Income Tax
· Applicability of Audit under Income Tax
· Presumptive Taxation Scheme
· TDS Provisions
Direct Tax Certification Course Highlights
|Full Form||Certificate in Direct Taxation|
|Duration||10 to 15 Sessions|
|Eligibility||Qualifying 10+2 level|
|Admission Process||Based on Merit|
|Average Course Fees||INR 15,000 to INR 25,000|
|Average Salary||INR 2-4 LPA|
|Top Job Positions||Accounts Assistant, Finance Manager, Corporate Analyst, Financial Controller, Tax Analyst, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Banks, Accounting Firms, Financial Firms, Auditing Firms, Corporates, etc.|
Course Content & Sessions:
Benefits of the Course:
- Training: Two-way Live Online Interactive Classroom Sessions
- Projects: Facility to undergo projects in GST, Advanced Excel, HR Payroll, and more
- Internship: Internship Assistance to gain practical experience in the learning
- Certification: Get Certification of Certified Business Accounting & Taxation Course from TAXAJ®, One of the Leading Financial Consulting Firm Globally.
- Placement: 100% Placement Support for 1-Year post successful completion
- E-Learning Access with Abundant Tools and Techniques, video content, assessments, and more
Course Trainer: FCA Abhilesh Jha
Qualification: He is a commerce graduate from Calcutta University with a Chartered Accountancy background from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Indirect Taxation viz Service Tax, GST, DVAT, Customs, and excise, etc.
- Direct Taxation viz Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Capital Gains Tax, etc.
- He is having 8 years of experience including almost 4 years of consultancy In GST, FDI, Income Tax.
- He has worked into a number of domains such as Consultancy, Advisory, Litigation, and analysis in the field of direct & indirect taxation.
- He is currently working as CEO in TAXAJ located in Delhi NCR Region.
- Highly capable of providing strategic advisory, tax planning on GST, and other indirect taxation, compliance management, litigation operations, departmental representation, filing appeals, and several others
- Excelled at leading indirect tax planning, reporting, and compliance efforts for domestic & cross border operations; proficient in minimising company’s tax exposure while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations