Goods & Service Tax
Private Limited Company ( PLC ) Incorporation
Private Limited Company registration is the most popular legal structure option for businesses in India. A private limited company can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of fifty members. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In a case of default, banks/creditors can only sell company’s assets but not personal assets of directors. If you want to start a company in India then make sure your company is registered as Private Limited. It is very important to register your company as a registered company have multiple advantages from easy to register and easy to dissolve.
Start-ups and growing companies prefer private limited company as it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to pull in top talent.
Get your private limited company registered in the fastest possible manner.
It usually takes 7 to 10 working days.
- DSC (2 nos)
- Filing of SPICe+ Form
- Issue of Incorporation Certificate along with PAN and TAN
- Includes Govt Fees & Stamp duty for Authorised Capital upto Rs. 1 Lakh except for the states of Punjab, Madhya Pradesh and Kerala
- Excludes foreign national / Body Corporate as director or business needing RBI/SEBI approval
- Assistance in Opening Bank Account
- Businesses looking to expand or scale operations on higher level
- Startups looking to raise capital and issue ESOPs
- Businesses looking to convert their existing firm structure into private limited company
- Businesses aiming to work globally or with reputed clients
Name approval form filing
Preparation of Incorporation Documents
Getting those docs signed by the respective stakeholders
Filing of e-Forms with ROC
Receipt of Incorporation Certificate with PAN, TAN, GST, EPF, ESI & Bank Account.
Name, Contact Number and Email Id of all the Stakeholders.
Directors Identification Number, if already.
Self Attested PAN, Aadhar & Passport size photo of all the Stakeholders.
Apostilled Passport, Mobile Bill and other KYC docs in case of NRI Stakeholder.
Latest Month Personal Bank statement of all the Stakeholders.
Specimen Signatures of all Stakeholders.
Few Proposed Business Names along with Objects.
Latest Electricity Bill/Landline Bill of Registered Office.
NOC from owner of registered office, If Owned. (Download Template)
Rent Agreement from Landlord, If Rented/Leased. (Download Template)
Brief description of main business activities of the proposed Company.
Shareholding pattern (50:50 or 60:40) between the Stakeholders.
Authorised & Paid Up Share Capital of the Company.