Residents with Foreign Income Tax Returns Filing
Indian residents with foreign income or having income from stock options in foreign entities and is required to pay taxes on such income in India. Get CA-assistance in filing your income returns.
Tax Filing Simplified for Indian residents with foreign income. Get your tax filed by TAXAJ Experts
It usually takes 1 to 2 working days.
- CA Assisted Filing of your Income Tax returns
- CA Assisted Filing of your Form 67 on Income Tax portal (if required)
- Email/Skype/Calling Support
- Includes foreign & domestic income and resulting tax liabilities
- Handling complexities of taxation in multiple countries, availing double taxation avoidance agreements (DTAA)
- Declaration of foreign assets for Indian residents (Schedules FA, FSI and TR in the Income Tax Return)
- Indian citizens working on-site, at client locations outside India
- Indian citizens who own a bank account or any other asset abroad
- Foreign nationals who work in India, who earn salary in India or have Indian assets *Indian Residents earning income from foreign entities
- Purchase of Plan
- Upload documents
- Review computation sheet
- Return filed & acknowledgement generated
- Form 16 from your company
- Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- Details of any Income earned in India
- Details of Income earned Outside India
- Bank statement if interest received is above Rs. 10,000/-
- How do CA-Assisted Plans work?
Handling complex cases where foreign income is involved requires expert assistance. TAXAJ assigns a chartered accountant to you after payment. The CA contacts you and prepares your return. Finally, the CA e-files the income tax return after your review.
- Do you offer phone support in this plan?
Most of the support and assistance is offered over email. You can always schedule a phone call / Skype call with the CA at a time that’s convenient to you as per your time zone.
- How do I determine my residential status?
Your residential status for Income Tax purposes is based on the number of days you spend within India. If you are a foreign national living within India, you may be considered a ‘Resident Indian’ for tax purposes, and similarly if you are an Indian living abroad, you might be considered a Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
Typically, if you are in India for 182 days or more during that financial year, you will be considered a resident. There are a few more conditions associated with this.
- Who are the CAs who’ll be filing my return?
TAXAJ taps into its CA network and puts you in touch with a qualified CA. These CAs bring a combined experience of 40 years in foreign taxation.
- I hold stock of a foreign company as RSU/ESOPs. Which plan should I opt for?
This plan is the right plan for you. In this plan, a CA will prepare and submit your tax return to the IT Department. He will also fill out foreign income-specific schedules and check relevant compliance with regard to Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.
- What is the cancellation / refund policy?
- How will TAXAJ file Form 67?
For filing Form 67, you will have to share your Income Tax login credentials to the CA assigned to your case.