Shifting of Registered Office Address
The registered office of a company is a place to which all official communications pertaining to a Company is sent. Along with a Registered office company can have multiple other offices also such have branch office, corporate office, etc, Among all these office only one permanent address kind of office i.e.e registered office needs to be mentioned to the registrar and other banking and departments. .
Each and Every change regarding the registered office shall have to be notified to Registrar of companies and banking officials within 15 days.
Our Experts will help you in the process from start to end.
It Usually takes 2 to 4 working days.
- Secretarial services relating to change in company's registered address
- Filing of Form MGT-14 and INC - 22/23
- Includes change in registered office only within the same state
- Any company who wishes to change their company's registered office address
- Companies needing end-to-end assistance in drafting board resolutions, special resolutions and finally filing prescribed forms for address change
- Purchase of Plan
- Provide new registered address and connected details
- Get secretarial assistance for address change matters and gather required documents to be given to TAXAJ
- TAXAJ files MGT-14 and INC - 22/23 on your behalf
Name, Contact Number and Email Id of Authorised Director.
Directors Identification Number, if already.
Self Attested PAN, Aadhar & Passport size photo of Authorised Director
Specimen Signatures of Authorised Director
Latest Utility/Electricity Bill of the new Address.
Rent Agreement in the name of Company, if rented or leased.
NOC from landlord in the name of Company, if owned.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What are few points to be remembered while changing the registered office of a company?
All the new incorporating Company shall have a clearly mentioned name plate outside the main gate. A Board resolution is to be passed and made available to registrar within 15 days in case of the change of office address.
Q. Is the process same of shifting Registered Office to Another State ?
Amendment of MOA is required for Regisrered office change to another state. Company shall pass special resolution to alter the MOA and to be filed with the ROC in next 30 days. MGT-14 has to be filed in changing state. Approval needs to be obtained for CG in form INC- 23. The Following documents required are
- Special resolution mentioning and approving the change by Directors.
- M.O.A. and A.O.A. of the company.
- General Meeting copy along with proper Explanation letter.
- Minutes Copy of General meeting containing reason.
- Debtor, Creditor & debenture holder list.
- A copy of board resolution or Power of Attorney
- Document relation to payment of application fee
Central government shall dispose of within 60 days for the change of registered office for outside the state application. It shall check for the changes before confirming. The approval of creditors, debenture holders etc are required. The Central approval is to be filed with the both state registrars. New certificate of incorporation will be provided by the state where you have changed to.
Q. What are the things to be taken care while arranging documents ?
- Bill of Electricity or similar viable documents.
- NOC from Landlord.
- Rent Agreement.
If you are planning to move with a N.O.C. (No Objection Certificate) make sure you dully fill the address properly at each of the document prepared with the govt papers i.e. Electricity Bill. Moreover, make sure that the office is a working place. it should not be illegitimate address, or empty floor, though there are certain restriction for using a residential place as a business, but you must confirm with the relevant department.
Suppose the Directors have not finalized the office, or want to do the rent agreement in the name of the incorporating company then they can do so by mentioning a temporary address. Once the company get registered the directors can apply for INC 22 within 15 days and do the needful within the period mentioned.