Drug License (Retail/Wholesale) Registration
Avail various benefits under the scheme ? Apply for Drugs License Registration with TAXAJ
It usually takes 45 to 60 working days.
- Drafting documents
- Filing of forms with Authorities
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours - CA support
- Any business entity or Individual
- Applicant has to obtain user ID and Password by giving request letter in person with the details of the firm.
- All the documents should be scanned in 100 dpi and black and white and then should be uploaded using the said ID and Password at space provided for the purpose. All the information is filled precisely for respective application and then e-send the application. The licensing authority may ask for any other specific documents if required.
- You will then need to follow-up with the government department for an update on your application. In case of rejection of your application for incomplete information, the fees once paid will be forfeited by the government.
- The government department will take 45-60 working days to completely review your application and approve the same. Else, you can hire TAXAJ for getting the Drug license for you. We get license issued in 98% of our cases and save our customers from all the government hassles.
Name, Contact Number and Email Id of Stakeholder.
Self Attested PAN, Aadhar & Passport size photo of Stakeholder.
Specimen Signatures of Stakeholder.
Latest Electricity Bill/Landline Bill of Registered Office.
NOC from owner of registered office. (If Owned)
Rent Agreement from Landlord. (If Rented/Leased)
PAN, TAN, COI of the Business Entity
Cancelled Cheque in business name
Site Plan and key plan of the premise.
Refrigerator invoice and details
Affidavit regarding compliance of MPD 2021 (if premises are located on DDA residential flat/ plot/ building)
Types of Drug License
Drug license is classified under different categories. These are Manufacturing License, Sale License and Loan license. Sale license is further classified as wholesale License, Retail License and Restricted (Gen.Store) license depending on the manner in which sales done.
Condition for Obtaining Drug License
The applicant has to provide an independent shop with the adequate area for grant of retail/wholesale licenses as per details given below :
For grant of a license in Form 20 or Form 21 or both, the premises are of an area of not less than 10 square meters.
For grant of a license in form 20-B or form 21-B or both, the premises are of an area of not less than 10 square meters.
For grant of licenses :
👉 In Form 20 or Form 21 or both,
👉 In Form 20-B or Form 21-B or both, the premises should be of an area of not less than 15 square meters.
👉 The clear height of the sales premises should be in accordance with the National Building Code of India, 2005 as amended from Time to Time.
No drug license is granted in a premises situated on a DDA alloted residential plot/land or flat unless it meets with the requirements of MPD-2021.