Income Tax Notice Management
Income Tax Department issues notices on non-compliance with tax law. The reason can be error in filing original return, non or short payment of tax, non filing or late filing of return among others.
This plan is tailor-made to help you understand the notice issued under section 139(9), 143(1) ,and advise you on how to respond to the issue raised. A tax expert having expertise in the field shall be allocated to your order who shall help you sail through the process.
It usually takes 3 to 5 working days.
- Covers notices under Sections 139(9),143(1)
- Validate Notice using ClearTax software
- Expert Advisory on notice response
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours -CA support
- Revised Return Filing for notice received under Sections 139(9), 143(1)
- Any assessee who has received any notice under the Income Tax Act. .
- Purchase of plan
- Upload documents on vault
- TAXAJ Tax Expert Alloted
- Advisory on response
- Tax Notice
- Form 16 from your company
- Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- Copy of tax challan (if paid)
- Supporting documents (if any)
Under Section 143(1) the tax department completes the assessment based on the return filed by you. It is an Income Tax Intimation telling you how your income tax return has been processed by the CPC, Bangalore.
Such intimation usually contains the following:
- a notice of demand (or)
- a refund notice(or)
- a statement showing a no refund – no liability state where all your income reported is equal to the income assessed by the Income Tax Department.
The department here checks
- The arithmetical errors in the return or
- Any incorrect claim made.
If there is any error found by the system, you need to respond accordingly. Our experts will help you understand the issue raised by department and respond to notices under other sections too such as 139(9),143(1),143(2), 154, 156 etc of the Income Tax Act.
This plan is designed to help you understand the issue in the notice raised by the tax department. The expert will help you validate the notice and advise you on next step to be taken. In case if you need to file any return or rectified return as response to notice received, our customer support will help you choose the right CA assisted tax return filing plan based on your case.
In most cases the notice is raised on account of mismatch between tax payable as per department and tax actually paid. Our experts will help you compute the correct tax liability and pay(if any) or claim refund as applicable.
The notice management is a fully online process. The advisory on response to the notice will be carried out online without you having to be physically present during the process.
In certain assessment cases you need to be present in front of the Assessing officer. Our experts will only guide you how to go about such cases and shall not be present on your behalf. Incase you need local assistance then we shall try to connect you to one of our elite member tax expert upon his availability. The Charges shall be paid to the consultant and shall not form part of the plan .
TAXAJ has been ranked as the best tax website and trusted by over 1 million+ Indians who have been doing their taxes on the platform. TAXAJ taps into its wide network of over 2000 Chartered Accountants who bring years of experience in handling tax assessment cases and helping become tax compliant. Once you upload the notice, an expert will be assigned to your case. Share the documents as communicated and get your dedicated CA who will provide you online support on steps to be undertaken or actionable.
Apart from the documents listed above, following information needs to be shared:
- All Bank Balance as at March 31 2016
- Estimated Cash as on March 31 2016
- Details of Assets as on March 31 2016
- Details of Investments (Cost ) as on March 31 2016
- Details of Outstanding Loans granted as on March 31 2016
- Details of Outstanding Loans received as on March 31 2016
- Details on any liability existing as on March 31 2016
TAXAJ has been ranked as the best tax website because of its unique tools and solutions. The aim is to simplify the financial lives of people. Key features:
- Automatically identify issues in your notice using TAXAJ Notice Parser
- Completely Online process-Upload Notice, share Documents and get CA assistance
- Wide Network of Expert Tax Advisors