International Taxation/Foreign Services
Navigating the tax complexities of global expansion and foreign investment can be daunting. Our team of professionals can help you avoid any potential risks and pitfalls
Greater confidence and clarity, through a globally connected tax network
We’re by your side, wherever you operate, to help your organisation and your teams understand and manage your global tax affairs. So you can be sure you’re doing the right things, in the right places at the right times – and that you’re set up to achieve your strategic goals.
From Complexity to Clarity
If you’re an organization doing business around the world and wish to start in India or vice-versa, we can help you simplify the complexity of tax.
Today, global political and social disruption will affect how you need to approach tax – from unexpected events challenging your structure and supply chains, to the political fallout of trade wars. You and your people are likely to be working across borders more than ever, with the added complexity that brings. And legislation and tax reforms are constantly changing the rules of play in each country you operate in – which your teams not only need to understand but comply with.
Our International Tax Services teams are here to help you navigate it all. We’re a small but tightly connected group of tax professionals with hubs around the world. Together we can help you overcome cross-border tax challenges and identify opportunities to achieve your business goals. We can help you define the right tax strategies and operational structures to stay competitive and support your global footprint. And we can use tax modelling to predict the effects of tax changes, so you see the impact before you act.
We work with global clients around the world to help them with:
- Tax strategy: developing and executing tax strategies, helping to manage effective tax rates and comply with diversified tax regulations and requirements
- Cross-border transactions: creating value through integrated global structuring
- Tax stakeholders: managing the increasingly wide and dynamic group of interested parties, from investors to tax authorities and NGOs
- Incentives: managing and identifying opportunities, such as IP structures and R&D credits around the world
Meet overseas tax obligations without overpaying. TAXAJ not only escorts you through the maze of international compliance — we offer tax-efficient operational strategies and proactive advice on mitigating risk so you can seize opportunities for cross-border growth.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Managing the tax implications of global expansion
- Understanding the tax impact of foreign investment
- Dealing with repatriation of foreign earnings
- Avoiding double taxation and taking advantage of foreign tax credits
- Developing tax-compliant transfer pricing policies
- Reducing the value-added tax (VAT)
Experience our client-focused approach
When your business moves onto the global stage, you’ll probably have way more questions about taxes than answers. In fact, most business owners aren’t even sure what those questions really are or should be. But TAXAJ's International Tax professionals can guide you through these increasingly complex foreign regulations.
Whether you’re planning your move abroad or in the thick of cross-border operations, we’ll model strategies and offer ideas for reducing your multi-country overall effective tax rate. As we strive to mitigate your exposure to penalties, we never lose sight of your global business objectives. That way, you can be confident that you are complying without overpaying, all while moving forward with your international plans.
Global Tax Services
- Entity structuring and tax planning
- Expatriate tax planning and compliance
- Foreign country incentives
- Foreign tax credit planning
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) export tax incentive
- Income tax treaty analysis
- International tax compliance
- Repatriation of earnings
- Transfer pricing
- Value added tax (VAT)