Statutory Registers or Maintenance of Minutes Book
Every Company incorporated in India is required to maintain statutory registers and records. These records can be maintained online, electronically. The statutory register and records shall be kept at the registered office of the company. Directors, Members of the company and any other person can inspect certain registers and records of the company. Non-Maintenance of the mandatory registers and statutory records attract various penalties on the company, the Directors and every other officer in default.
The statutory records of the company must be kept up to date and where if any changes take place within the company, necessary adjustments must be made.
A end to end hand holding for your annual requirements is what we have in this plan. TAXAJ will assist you in matters like drafting, appointing, filling and much more.
It Usually takes 5 to 7 working days.
- Secretarial services of preparing board resolution, post AGM
- Preparation of Minutes
- Updating Register of Shareholders
- Updating Register of Directors
- Updating Register of Members
- Updating Register of Charge
- Updating Register of Transfers
- Companies want to comply to the Annual Compliance as mandated my ROC/MCA
- Purchase the plan
- Share the documents/details as requested by us.
- We shall prepare the documents as required & get signed by you.
- Prepare the registers as applicable & share with you
- Shareholders & Shareholding Details of the company.
- Email & Contact Number of the Company
- Copy of MoA, AoA
- Details of Board meetings & activities
- List of shareholders with holdings
- Details of board composition