Intellectual Property Rights
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Incorporation
Running your business with partners? Limit your liability by registering as Limited Liability Partnership. Purchase plan through TAXAJ and get started right away!
Registering your firm as a Limited liability partnership involves lesser compliance issues as compared to a PLC registration.
It Usually takes 15 to 20 working days.
- Filing of E-forms
- Drafting of LLP Deed
- Designated Partner Identification Numbers-DPINs (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates-DSCs (2 nos.)
- Issue of Incorporation Certificate
- Includes Government Fees upto Rs. 1 Lakh Capital Contribution by Designated Partners
- Stamp Duty upto Rs. 2000/- and its Notarisation in any state in India for LLP Deed
- Assistance in Opening Bank Account
- Minimum two Partners or Stakeholders
- Companies, body corporates or already existing partnerships
- LLPs registered outside India
- Startups and SMEs looking for carrying business with minimal legal formalities
- Purchase of Plan
- Name Reservation
- Filing of LLP and DPIN application with Registrar
- Receipt of Registration Certificate
- Notarisation of LLP Deed
- Application for PAN and TAN
Name, Contact Number and Email Id of all the Stakeholders.
Directors Identification Number, if already.
Self Attested PAN, Aadhar & Passport size photo of all the Stakeholders.
Apostilled Passport, Mobile Bill and other KYC docs in case of NRI Stakeholder.
Specimen Signatures of all Stakeholders.
Few Proposed Business Names along with Objects.
Latest Electricity Bill/Landline Bill of Registered Office.
NOC from owner of registered office. (If Owned)
Rent Agreement from Landlord. (If Rented/Leased)
Brief description of main business activities of the proposed Company.
Shareholding pattern (50:50 or 60:40) between the Stakeholders.
Total Capital Contribution of the Company.