GST Invoice Generation
Seamlessly generate GST invoices using Our GST Software and learn about the Government approved GST invoice format. Quickly create GST compliant estimates or invoices with in-built payment links and receivable tracking for a completely integrated GST invoicing solution.
A streamlined GST invoicing solutions can help you easily boost sales, reduce outstanding receivables, get deeper insights into the business and reduce the complexities associated with GST return filing. TAXAJ's invoicing suite integrated with estimates, online payments, receivables management, eWay bill portal and GST filing - can completely streamline revenue cycle management for a small or medium-sized business.
The rollout of GST in 2017 has necessitated changes to the invoice format for millions of businesses. The format for issuing GST invoice and the related rules are laid out in the GST Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes Rules. With TAXAJ, you can automatically issue GST invoice that conforms to the standards laid out by the GST rules and regulations.
Want to issue GST Compliant Invoices at ease, even from anywhere around the world phone PC or Mobile ? Come to us to make this happen.
As soon you reach us.
- Eligibility Consultation
- Cloud based software to make this happen for one year
- Assistance in Onboarding & using the software
- Business Hour CA Support
- Business or Professionals who wish to digitise their business dealings
- Business wish to upgrade from Offline Accounting software
- Who wish to have access to their business 24*7 at their palms
- Purchase of Plan
- Upload documents
- Migration to our Software
- Ready to roll!
- Data or Opening balances from previous accounting software
Q. What is a GST bill?
Q. How can TAXAJ's Software help in Inventory disclosures in Financial Statements?
Q. Why is it important to keep a record of Accounts receivables/Accounts payables?
Q. Why Inventory Management?
Q. What are the mandatory fields a GST Invoice should have?
- Invoice number and date
- Customer name
- Shipping and billing address
- Customer and taxpayer’s GSTIN (if registered)**
- Place of supply
- HSN code/ SAC code
- Item details i.e. description, quantity (number), unit (meter, kg etc.), total value
- Taxable value and discounts
- Rate and amount of taxes i.e. CGST/ SGST/ IGST
- Whether GST is payable on reverse charge basis
- Signature of the supplier
**If the recipient is not registered AND the value is more than Rs. 50,000 then the invoice should carry:
👉name and address of the recipient
👉address of delivery
👉state name and state code