FSSAI (Food License) Registration
👉 Basic Registration
👉 State Registration
👉 Central Registration
Starting a restaurant or thinking of selling your home made cookies online? Obtain your FSSAI license with TAXAJ!
It usually takes 3 to 5 working days.
- Drafting documents
- Filing of forms with Authorities
- Issue of ESI allotment letter
- Documented Follow-up
- Business hours -CA support
- Any business entity or Individual working in Food & related sector
- Purchase of plan
- Upload documents on Vault
- Drafting of documents
- Submission of documents and application with Department
- Receipt of Registration letter
Fill up a simple FSSAI Registration form and Consult with our expert and submit documents online through E-mail or WhatsApp.
We will file FSSAI application with the government authorities, resolve queries and get your FSSAI license approved.
Our Team of professionals will also file the Annual return by Food department from time to time.
Apply FSSAI Registration Online Here
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OBTAINING FSSAI FOOD LICENSE?
👉 The food business can get several legal benefits
👉 Creates consumer awareness
👉 You can use FSSAI logo, which can build a goodwill among the customers.
👉 Set down science-based principles
👉 Regulate manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import of food
👉 To facilitate food safety
👉 The research and development sector is responsible to maintain the safety.
👉 New guidelines are introduced which are compatible with international organization
👉 Set up evidence proof studies for building policies.
👉 There is a huge chance of business expansion.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF FSSAI LICENSE
Documents required for Food License
- Form B duly completed and signed
- Plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions and operation-wise area allocation
- List of Directors/ Partners/ Proprietor with address, contact details, and photo ID
- Name and list of equipment and machinery used with the number and installed capacity
- List of food category to be manufactured
- Authority letter from manufacturer nominated a responsible person name and address
- Analysis report of water to be used in the process to confirm the portability
- Source of raw material for milk, meat etc
- Recall plan wherever applicable
- Ministry of Commerce Certificate for 100% EOU
- NOC/PA document issued by FSSAI
- IE code document issued by DGFT
- Form IX
- Certificate from Ministry of Tourism
- Proof of possession of premises
- Partnership deed/ affidavit of proprietorship
- NOC and copy of License from the manufacturer
- Food safety management system plan or certificate
- NOC from the municipality or local body
- Supporting document for proof of turnover and transportation
- Declaration form