MCA -Company Law: Latest News, Updates, Notifications & Announcements
23rd April 2020
- As per the ministry of corporate affairs, there is a recent invitation for the public comments on the Draft Valuers Bill, 2020 in order to gain useful insights on the implementation of such changes. Read More
22nd April 2020
- MCA issues the details of extension for reserved names and forms resubmission timeline in days or period with descriptions and applicable dates
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has come up with the amended Forms SH-11 applicable from 23 April 2020. Stakeholders are hereby requested to find the updated form before filing. Link for updated SH-11 Forms.
21st April 2020
- Terms related to conducting the AGM (Annual General Meeting) for companies whose Financial Year ended on 31 Dec 2019. Download and view general circular number 18/2020 for companies
14th April 2020
- “Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19” Web Service discontinued w.e.f 14th April 2020
- Draft Valuers Bill Public Comments Invitation, 2020. Download and view official Notice
- Committee of Expert for Valuation Bill Report, 2020
8th April 2020
- Notifications on regular/special decisions by companies under Companies Act 2013 and rules combatting COVID-19 crises in India
30th March 2020
- DIN holders who haven’t filed form DIR-3KYC/DIR-3 KYC-Web to renew deactivated DIN and companies that haven’t filed (ACTIVE) eform are recommended to make their filings in between 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2020 without any penalty or filing fee of Rs, 5000 and 10,000 respectively
- Press release on Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020 and LLP Settlement Scheme, 2020
30th March 2020
- Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020 (CFSS-2020). Download and view general circular number 12/2020
- LLP Scheme modification 2020. Download and view general circular number 13/2020
28th March 2020
- Clarification related to donations for PM CARES Fund as eligible CSR activity under item no. (viii) of the Schedule VII of Companies Act,2013
- NCLT functioning during lockdown span
- Notifications related to increasing threshold of default u/s 4 of IBC,2016
26th March 2020
- Extension in the due date for public comments on Draft Companies (CSR Policy) Amendment Rules,2020 till 10th April 2020
24th March 2020
- Circular related to engagement of Chartered Accountants in NFRA on a Contractual basis
- CARO 2020 dated 24.03.2020
23rd March 2020
- Special Steps under Companies Act, 2013 (CA-2013) and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 to combat COVID-19 crises
- Clarification on the expenditure of CSR funds to fight against COVID-19.
- Form CAR (Companies Affirmation of Readiness Towards COVID-19) filing involves no additional fees and stakeholders must note that the form is extended to judge the readiness of the companies to combat COVID-19 crises in India. There is no penalty on non-filing as it is a voluntary contribution towards eliminating coronavirus crises from Indian grounds. The traffic might be huge on the CAR site and will show alert signs when the traffic is on the verge
22nd March 2020
- Company Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19
- Companies Affirmation of Readiness towards COVID-19 (CAR) form can be filed from any location anytime and there are no charges for the same. No DSC needed
- Companies and LLPs are requested to use the services started from 23 March 2020 for no inconvenience in future
View Public Document (VPD) requests will be halted till 31st March 2020. Stakeholders are suggested to plan accordingly
- Due to complete lockdown imposed on transportation facilities, MCA21 voice and ticket helpdesks have been adversely affected and therefore these services will be unavailable till any notice. Stakeholders are requested to cooperate
- 10 April 2020 – Due date for public comments of Draft Companies (CSR) policies 2020
19th March 2020
- The sincerity of Nidhi Companies towards the fulfilment of norms u/s 104 of Companies Act 2013 and Nidhi Rules 2014 amended again in 2019. Ensuring that people invest in top-notch and genuine Nidhis only. Read notification
- Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Due dates for applying for AGM in companies extended also registrations in NFRA on deputation/short term contract basis from 11/03/2020 to 31/03/2020.
- Due dates for applying for CGM, GM and DGM in companies extended under NFRA on deputation/short term contract basis from 11/03/2020 to 31/03/2020
18th March 2020
- Notice related to Board meetings under the Companies Act, 2013
- Circular related to engagement of Chartered Accountants in NFRA on Contractual basis
- The Companies (Amendment) Bill,2020
13th March 2020
- Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Second Amendment Rules 2020
- Companies (incorporation) second Amendment Rules, 2O20 dated 12.03.2020
12th March 2020
- Relief from surcharges and due dates extended for filing forms MGT-7 Annual Returns and AOC-4 (Financial Statements) Applicable to UT of J&K and UT of Ladakh. Read Circular
11th March 2020
- Exemption notice declared on 11-03-2020 exempting the application of Section 5 and 6 norms of Competition Act 2002 in people’s favor for the next 5 years
9th March 2020
- Time limit extended for public comments on National Action Plan for Business and Human Rights
6th March 2020
- Constitution of experienced Committee for framing Investigation manual for Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO).
- Due dates for receiving public comments on Competition (Amendment) Bill, 2020.
- Form filling in Registry MCA-21 RP, IRP or Liquidators.
- Dates extended for filing NFRA-2.
- The due date for public comments on Draft Competition (Amendment) Bill is 6 March 2020
4th March 2020
- LLP Settlement Scheme, 2020
3rd March 2020
- Clarification on prosecutions filed or internal adjudication proceedings initiated Independent Directors,non-promoters and non-KMP non-executive directors
2nd March 2020
- Corrigendum Notification (02.03.2020)
- Exemptions granted to the Government Firms u/s 462 of the Companies Act 2013 dated 02.03.2020.
- New firms came in via SPICe+ and thereby have obtained EPFO/ESI numbers are requested to file statutory returns if they exceed the thresholds prescribed by the relevant Acts
28th February 2020
- Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Responding on the requests made by several quarters and stakeholders, MCA has decided to extend the deadline for submitting public comments on the “consultation paper related to the enhancement of Audit Independence and Accountability” till 15th March, 2020
- It is hereby requested that all the public comments shall be forwarded as soon as possible via email at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ by 15th March 2020. No request shall be accepted after the due date
25th February 2020
- Companies (Auditor’s Report) Order, 2020
- Due dates extended for applying for the post of Director-General in the Competition Commission of India (CCI), New Delhi
24th February 2020
Advertisement for filling up the post of PS or Deputy Director Investigation in SFIO on deputation basis
22nd February 2020
- Companies (Registration Office and Fees )Amendment Rules, 2020
19th February 2020
- Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2020
- Calling for inputs under India’s National Action Plan on Business and Human Rights
- National CSR Awards
17th February 2020
- Forms filing in the Registry (MCA-21) by the Insolvency Professional on (Interim Resolution Professional (IRP) or Resolution Professional (RP) or Liquidator) appointed under Insolvency Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC, 2016)
14th February 2020
- NIDHI (Second Amendment )Rules, 2020
- SPICe+ and AGILE-PRO will come in shortly to reduce the compliance process, time and cost. Till then it is suggested to use the regular SPICe and AGILE forms
- Companies (Issue of Global Depository Receipts) Amendment Rules, 2020
13th February 2020
- Vacancy circular for Directly Recruiting Manager and Assistant Manager in NFRA
11th February 2020
- Empanelment of firms (Partnerships /Limited Liability Partnerships/Proprietary Concerns) of Practicing Chartered Accountants as Technical Reviewers(TRs).
- All Nidhi Company forms (NDH-1, NDH-2 and NDH-3) can only be filed online w.e.f. 11th February, 2020.
- E-forms will be available on the MCA-21 portal starting from 11th February, 2020.
- Stakeholders must note that the Nidhi forms filed on or after 11th February, 2020 as attachments to GNL-2 e-form and RD-1 e-form will be rejected by ROCs and RDs.
- Form AOC-4 NBFC(Ind AS) will only be available as eForm (online) w.e.f 11th February 2020.
8th February 2020
- Notice Inviting Comments on The Consultation Paper on Audit Independence and Accountability
3rd February 2020
- Applications for the post of Director General in Competition Commission of India (CCI), New Delhi are accepted on a deputation basis
- Companies (Compromises, Arrangements, and Amalgamation) Amendment Rules,2020
- NCLT (Amendment)Rules 2020 (64 KB)
- NIDHI (Amendment) Rules 2020 (76 KB)
- Notification for commencement dated 3.02.2020
31st January 2020
- No additional fees and also the due dates extended for filing forms MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013- UT of J&K and UT of Ladakh.
- Notification of under section 67 of LLP dated 30.01.2020.
- Extension in the due date for applying for post of PS on deputation/ISTC basis in SFIO till 16.02.2020.
- Companies (Accounts) Amendment Rules, 2020
30th January 2020
- No additional fees and also the due dates extended for filing forms AoC-4 NBFC (Ind AS) and AoC-4 CFS NBFC (Ind AS) for FY 2018-19 under CA 2013
28th January 2020
- NOTICE FOR ENGAGING SR.CONSULTANT/CS TRAINEE/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR FOR ICLS ACADEMY
24th January 2020
- Companies (Winding-Up) Rules 2020
- (i) Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) is soon going to announce the web-based SPICe Plus form that will be replaced by SPICe form. The step is taken in par with Ease of Doing Business(EODB) initiatives taken by the government.
- (ii) SPICe+ is an inclusive online form that gives multiple facilities like name reservation, mandatory issue of PAN, incorporation, DIN allotment, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Opening of Bank Account.
The form also gives allotment of GSTIN wherever as and when applied by the stakeholder. After the formation of SPICe+ form, RUN will be used only to change the name of existing companies.
- (iii) Upon formation, application for fresh name reservations (new companies and new incorporations) shall be done through SPICe+ only.
- (iv) However, incorporation of companies for names reserved through the existing RUN service shall continue to be filed in the existing SPICe e-form along with related linked forms as applicable and if marked under resubmission shall be resubmitted in SPICe e-form.
- (v) Re-submission has to be done for SPICe forms furnished before the date of SPICe+ web form deployment. Webform and other applicable forms shall be filed in the SPICe e-form.
- Re-Submission Options for name reservation Are Temporarily Unavailable on RUN for next 15 days from 1st Feb 2020.
Therefore, stakeholders are requested to either wait for the formation of SPICe+ AND THEN APPLY or carefully submit any application in existing RUN web service for name reservation. Applications processed on RUN web services might get approved or rejected based on the verification done by the CRC officer